Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My First Post Don't Strangle Me

Do you really want to join me in my world of chaos?

We will find out shortly.

This is my first post, of many, on my(and many others') random thoughts, questions, and ideas on today's society, political figures, the economy, religion, people of fame and anything you or I can think of. Some may think of the things I discuss as crazy, stupid or irrational, but like I was told by several authoritative figures growing up 'there is no such thing as a stupid question', and in my opinion it's the same for thoughts and ideas. Some things I may get in-depth with, while with others I will just put out there.

Just imagine how many thought provoking questions there are out there, the outlandish ideas a person can have, or the ridiculous thoughts that some people are afraid to think of. Well, I am going to take you there in my blog, and hopefully leave you a little open-minded about some things. Just think about it.

I guess I can start you off with something. Here's something to ponder on, and you may ask yourself 'is this guy serious?' Yes I am.

I just finished eating an orange. So I thought about this, we call an orange an orange, so why don't we call a lemon a yellow or a lime a green? I'm pretty sure some of you have heard this at least once in your life, but can you come up with another name for an orange? Lets call an apple a red instead. Now to throw you in a loop, and this one is out there, I have a friend that is undergoing a few medical procedures and this came to mind. Can we pay less for a surgeon who kills more people on the operating table than he/she saves? Obviously there are better and worse physicians. Why not have their information available, and pay accordingly?

Do you think that I am a little off in the head because I switched up the questions like that? Well, you might never know unless you join me in my next post.

1 comment: